AGREEMENT BETWEEN HOST AND RIGHTSTAYPREAMBLE:
NOW THEREFORE THE PARTIES HERETO AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT TERMS AS FOLLOWS
- RightStay is an online platform/ Mobile application which is provided by MakeMyTrip (India) Private Limited (MMT), that connects Hosts who have accommodations to rent with guests and seeking to rent such accommodations (collectively, the "Services"). These Services are accessible at rightstay.com and any other websites through which Rightstay makes the Services available (collectively, the "Site") and as applications for mobile, tablet and other smart devices and application program interfaces (collectively, the "Application").
- Host and MMT are individually referred to as a Party and collectively as Parties.
- By using the Application, Host agrees to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If the Host does not agree to these Terms, the Host is requested not to obtain information or otherwise continue using this Site, Application or Services. Failure to use the Site, Application or Services breaching the Terms may subject the Host to civil and criminal penalties.
- Terms of Service
- Host will provide access of its rooms (or inventory) and their rates to Rightstay on a direct connection (API Linking) or extranet or on allocation basis as may be decided between the Parties. This will enable MMT to host the availability of the Host’s rooms on Rightstay’s Site and Application.
- Host shall ensure the availability of the inventory always on real-time basis and further ensure that at no time the inventory is available with some other online travel agents (OTAs) but not with Rightstay.
- The Host shall maintain rate parity and inventory parity between Rightstay and other travel agents and other sales channels of third parties or the Host itself.
- Host acknowledges and agrees that bookings of the Host rooms will be purely at the choice of the customers.
- Host shall provide services to the Rightstay customers as per best industry practice.
- The information about the facilities available at the Host, the vicinity details, etc. shall be provided by the Host as per the format provided by Rightstay, which may be further amended by the Host with due notice to Rightstay from time to time.
- Host will allow Rightstay to discount the room rates of the Host. Similarly, if the Host is offering any promotional sales of inventory at discounted prices, the same discounted prices shall be offered to Rightstay.
- At all times, Rightstay will pay to the Host only for those bookings which are booked by the User’s/ Guests for genuine utilization by themselves. Whenever Rightstay sells the rooms of the Host at a discount funded by Rightstay, the Host will not engage in fictitious booking of its inventory for the purpose unduly enriching itself with the payment by Rightstay of the full room costs.
- Cancellation charges shall be as per the Host policy as communicated to Rightstay from time to time or as mutually agreed between the Parties. No cancellation retention shall be paid to the Host in case of Force Majeure events. Force Majeure events shall mean any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Rightstay like (a) war, acts of warfare, hostilities (whether war be declared or not) invasion, incursion by armed force, act of hostile army, nation or enemy; (b) riot, uprising against constituted authority, civil commotion, disorder, rebellion, organized armed resistance to the government, insurrection, revolt, military or usurped power, civil war; (c) acts which hinder the course of or stop, thwart, prevent, interrupt or breach the supply and/or provision of any material and/or power which is instrumental to the continuance of this Agreement (also referred to as T&Cs in the document); (d) flood, fire, arson, storm, lightning tempest, accident, or other Acts of God; (e) epidemic, explosion, disease, earthquake, hijacking, sabotage, crime; (f) cracking or fracturing of equipment plant or property, landslip; (g) nuclear radiation, and/or accident.
- The Host will pay commission to RightStay as agreed with RightStay from time to time.
- TERM AND TERMINATION
- The Agreement shall commence from the date which the Host signs the same, and shall be continue to be valid unless terminated by either Party as per the forthcoming clauses.
- Rightstay may terminate this Agreement with 30 (thirty) days’ notice to the Host anytime during the term of this Agreement.
- Either Party may terminate this Agreement with immediate notice for material breach of the terms of this Agreement by the other Party or for any statutory reasons; in case of a breach by a Party capable of being cured, the other Party may terminate this Agreement with immediate notice if the former Party fails to cure the breach within 15 days from the date the latter Party notifies the breach.
- However the accrued obligations of the Parties prior to the termination will continue to be fulfilled post termination.
- The Host will honour all confirmed Rightstay bookings without fail. In the extreme cases where accommodating the customer in the Host is not possible for any reason what so ever, the Host will provide Rightstay customer with an alternate accommodation in same or higher category host in the same or nearest locality at no extra cost, including transfers. In addition, Host agrees that in the event that the customer is not satisfied with such alternate accommodation provided by the Host and Rightstay is required to provide refund to the customer, then the Host shall pay an amount equal to double the per room night cost to Rightstay for each instance of such default.
- Each Party agrees to indemnify and hold the other Party, its officers, directors, employees, successors, and assigns harmless against all losses, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses of whatever form or nature, including, without limitation, attorney's fees and expenses and other costs of legal defence whether direct or indirect, that they, or any of them, may sustain or incur as a result of any acts or omissions of the former Party or any of its directors, officers, employees, or agents, including, but not limited to, (1) breach of any of the provisions/obligation of this Agreement (2) negligence or other tortuous conduct, or (3) misrepresentations made herein.
- Neither Party shall be liable to the other for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages or losses (including without limitation loss of profit or revenue etc.), whether under contract or in tort, and even if the other party had been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES:
- Each Party represents and warrants that:
- It has full legal right, power and authority to carry on its business and to enter into this Agreement and perform all of its obligations, terms and conditions hereunder; and
- Neither the execution nor delivery of this Agreement, nor the fulfillment nor compliance with the terms and provisions hereof, will conflict with, or result in a breach of terms, conditions or provisions of, or constitute a default under, or result in any violation of its charter documents or by laws, if any, or any agreement, restrictions, instrument, order, judgment, decree, statute, law, rule or regulation to which it is subject, or require any consent, approval or other ;action by any court, tribunal, administrative or governmental body.
- The Host additionally represents that it is operating in compliance with all the applicable state and federal tourism related and other laws and has requisite licenses in place including but not limited to lift operating, fire department clearance etc.
The Parties agree that any information (including any written, tangible and/ or intangible information) exchanged between or disclosed by either Party to the other Party from time to time, which by its inherent nature is confidential or is specifically mentioned as confidential, shall be the confidential information of the said Party and either Party shall not disclose the same to the public without taking the prior written approval of the other Party. The obligation of confidentiality contained under this Clause shall not apply to information:
- Which at the time of the disclosure is or already was in the possession of the other Party as evidenced by written documents; or
- Which at the time of the disclosure was already in the public domain as evidenced by written documents; or
- Which after the disclosure became generally available to the public through no fault of the other Party; or
- Which was subsequently disclosed to the other Party by a third party having a lawful right to disclose the information and being under no obligation of confidentiality with regard to a Party; or
- Which has been developed by the other Party independently on its own and without reliance on any information provided by the disclosing Party; or
- Which is required to be disclosed by a Party to comply with applicable laws or governmental regulations; provided that the said Party provides prior written notice of such disclosure to the other Party and takes reasonable and lawful actions to minimize the extent of such disclosure.
Annexure 1AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND RIGHTSTAY
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of India and Parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of New Delhi.
- The waiver of any right in this Agreement shall be in writing and signed by the Party against whom enforcement is sought, and shall not be a waiver of any other right in this Agreement.
- Neither Party shall assign this Agreement to any other person without the other Party’s prior written consent.
- Each Party will be liable to pay its own taxes and costs including income tax, capital gains tax, withholding tax, goods and services tax, value-added tax, service tax, sales tax, fringe benefit tax, charges, interest etc. for its business, income and services. If any Party has to withhold tax before remitting money to the other Party, it should do such withholding subject to providing appropriate withholding tax certificates in due course to the other Party for its assessment purpose.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as to create the relationship of employer-employee, partners, collaborators, joint-venture or principal-agent between the Parties hereto. The Parties shall be independent contractors and neither party shall bind the other by its acts, deeds or omissions, other than to the extent set out in this Agreement.
- Any notices under this Agreement by a Party to the other Party shall be issued to the following addresses:
- To RightStay: Head – Legal, MakeMyTrip (India) Private Limited, 243, SP Infocity, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, India, 122016.
- Modifications to this Agreement shall be in writing, expressly referring to this Agreement, and be signed by authorized representatives of both the Parties.
- Rightstay reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the Site, Application or Services, at any time and without prior notice. By continuing to access or use the Site, Application or Services after we have posted a modification on the Site or via the Application, the Host are indicating that the Host agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to the Host, the Host's only recourse is to cease using the Site, Application and Services
- This Agreement and Annexure, if any, constitute the complete and exclusive statement of the Agreement between the parties, and supersedes all proposals, and all other prior or contemporaneous communications between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, whether written or oral.
- APPLICABILITY OF THE AGREEMENT
This agreement ("user agreement") incorporates the terms and conditions for MakeMyTrip (India) Private Limited and its affiliate Companies ("MMT") to provide services to the person (s) ("the User") intending to purchase or inquiring for any products and/ or services of MMT by using Rightstay websites, Mobile App or using any other customer interface channels of Rightstay which includes its sales persons, offices, call centres, advertisements, information campaigns etc. Both User and MMT are individually referred as 'Party' to the agreement and collective referred to as 'Parties'.
The Users availing services from MMT shall be deemed to have read, understood and expressly accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement, which shall govern the desired transaction or provision of such services by MMT for all purposes, and shall be binding on the User. All rights and liabilities of the User and/or MMT with respect to any services to be provided by MMT shall be restricted to the scope of this agreement. Rightstay allows, amongst others homestays, guesthouses, villas, container homes, etc.(Accommodations)
to list their properties of the Website and Mobile Application and permits end-users to make accommodation bookings/reservations at such properties. MMT reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to any or all Rightstay websites or Mobile App or its other sales channels and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice, for general maintenance or any reason what so ever. In addition to this Agreement, there are certain terms of service (TOS) specific to the services rendered/ products provided by MMT like the air tickets, MICE, bus, rail, holiday packages etc. Such TOS will be provided/ updated by MMT which shall be deemed to be a part of this Agreement and in the event of a conflict between such TOS and this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail. The User shall be required to read and accept the relevant terms of service (TOS) for the Accommodation(s) availed by the User. Additionally, the Service Provider itself may provide terms and guidelines that govern particular features, offers or the operating rules and policies applicable to the accommodation. The User shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the terms and guidelines or operating rules and policies of the Service Provider with whom the User elects to deal, including terms and conditions set forth in a Service Providers' fare rules, etc. MMT's Services are offered to the User conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in this Agreement and the TOS, as may be applicable from time to time. For the removal of doubts, it is clarified that availing of the Services by the User constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance by the User of this Agreement and the TOS. If the User does not agree with any part of such terms, conditions and notices, the User must not avail Right stay’s Services. In the event that any of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein conflict with the Additional Terms or other terms and guidelines contained within any other Rightstay document, then these terms shall control.
- THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT INFORMATION
By using the Account Access service in Rightstay’s websites or Mobile App, the User authorizes MMT and its agents to access third party sites, including that of Banks and other payment gateways, designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information While registering, the User will choose a password and is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account. The User is fully responsible for all activities that occur while using their password or account. It is the duty of the User to notify MMT immediately in writing of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. MMT will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the User as a result of unauthorized use of his password or account, either with or without his knowledge. The User shall not use anyone else's password at any time
MMT reserves the right to charge listing fees for certain listings, as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the services. MMT further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice. The User shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of the services. In case, there is a short charging by MMT for listing, services or transaction fee or any other fee or service because of any technical or other reason, it reserves the right to deduct/charge/claim the balance subsequent to the transaction at its own discretion. Any increase in the price charged by Company on account of change in rate of taxes or imposition of new taxes by Government shall have to be borne by customer. In the rare possibilities of the reservation not getting confirmed for any reason whatsoever, we will process the refund and intimate you of the same. MakeMyTrip is not under any obligation to make another booking in lieu of or to compensate/ replace the unconfirmed one. All subsequent further bookings will be treated as new transactions with no reference to the earlier unconfirmed reservation. The User shall request MakeMyTrip for any refunds against the unutilized or 'no show' hotel booking for any reasons within 90 days from the date of check in for the hotel booking. Any applicable refunds would accordingly be processed as per the defined policies of hotels and MakeMyTrip as the case may be. No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 90 days as above and all unclaimed amounts for such unutilized or no show hotel booking shall be deemed to have been forfeited. MMT reserves the right to charge listing fees for certain listings, as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the services. MMT further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice. The User shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of the services. In case, there is a short charging by MMT for listing, services or transaction fee or any other fee or service because of any technical or other reason, it reserves the right to deduct/charge/claim the balance subsequent to the transaction at its own discretion. Any increase in the price charged by Company on account of change in rate of taxes or imposition of new taxes by Government shall have to be borne by customer. In the rare possibilities of the reservation not getting confirmed for any reason whatsoever, we will process the refund and intimate you of the same. MakeMyTrip is not under any obligation to make another booking in lieu of or to compensate/ replace the unconfirmed one. All subsequent further bookings will be treated as new transactions with no reference to the earlier unconfirmed reservation.
Any information which is specifically mentioned by MMT as Confidential shall be maintained confidentially by the user and shall not be disclosed unless as required by law or to serve the purpose of this agreement and the obligations of both the parties therein.
- USAGE OF THE MOBILE NUMBER OF THE USER BY MMT
MMT may send booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via SMS or by voice call on the contact number given by the User at the time of booking; MMT may also contact the User by voice call, SMS or email in case the User couldn’t or hasn’t concluded the booking, for any reason what so ever, to know the preference of the User for concluding the booking and also to help the User for the same. The User hereby unconditionally consents that such communications via SMS and/ or voice call by MMT is (a) upon the request and authorization of the User, (b) ‘transactional’ and not an ‘unsolicited commercial communication’ as per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of India (TRAI) and (c) in compliance with the relevant guidelines of TRAI or such other authority in India and abroad. The User will indemnify MMT against all types of losses and damages incurred by MMT due to any action taken by TRAI, Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous compliant raised by the User on MMT with respect to the intimations mentioned above or due to a wrong number or email id being provided by the User for any reason whatsoever.
MMT is responsible only for the transactions that are done by the User through MMT. MMT will not be responsible for screening, censoring or otherwise controlling transactions, including whether the transaction is legal and valid as per the laws of the land of the User. The User warrants that they will abide by all such additional procedures and guidelines, as modified from time to time, in connection with the use of the services. The User further warrants that they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding use of the services with respect to the jurisdiction concerned for each transaction. The User represent and confirm that the User is of legal age to enter into a binding contract and is not a person barred from availing the Services under the laws of India or other applicable law.
- ADVERTISERS ON MMT OR LINKED WEBSITES
MMT is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of its pages or on any links or on any of the linked website pages. MMT does not endorse any advertiser on its web pages in any manner. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information. The linked sites are not under the control of MMT and MMT is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. MMT is providing these links to the Users only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by MMT.
Unless explicitly provided by MMT in any specific service or deliverable, obtaining sufficient insurance coverage is the obligation/option of the user and MMT doesn't accept any claims arising out of such scenarios. Insurance, if any provided as a part of the service/ product by MMT shall be as per the terms and conditions of the insuring company. The User shall contact the insurance company directly for any claims or disputes and MMT shall not provide any express or implied undertakings for acceptance of the claims by the insurance company.
- FORCE MAJEURE CIRCUMSTANCES
The user agrees that there can be exceptional circumstances where the service operators may be unable to honor the confirmed bookings due to various reasons like climatic conditions, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, government decisions, operational and technical issues etc. If MMT is informed in advance of such situations where dishonor of bookings may happen, it will make its best efforts to provide similar alternative to its customers or refund the booking amount after reasonable service charges, if supported and refunded by that respective service operators. The user agrees that MMT being an agent for facilitating the booking services shall not be responsible for any such circumstances and the customers have to contact that service provider directly for any further resolutions and refunds. The User agrees that in situations due to any technical or other failure in MMT, services committed earlier may not be provided or may involve substantial modification. In such cases, MMT shall refund the entire amount received from the customer for availing such services minus the applicable cancellation, refund or other charges, which shall completely discharge any and all liabilities of MMT against such non-provision of services or deficiencies. Additional liabilities, if any, shall be borne by the User. MMT shall not be liable for delays or inabilities in performance or non-performance in whole or in part of its obligations due to any causes that are not due to its acts or omissions and are beyond its reasonable control, such as acts of God, fire, strikes, embargo, acts of government, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, problems at accommodation service provider’s end. In such event, the user affected will be promptly given notice as the situation permits. Without prejudice to whatever is stated above, the maximum liability on part of MMT arising under any circumstances, in respect of any services offered on the site, shall be limited to the refund of total amount received from the customer for availing the services less any cancellation, refund or others charges, as may be applicable. In no case the liability shall include any loss, damage or additional expense whatsoever beyond the amount charged by MMT for its services. In no event shall MMT and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the MMT website(s) or any other channel . Neither shall MMT be responsible for the delay or inability to use the MMT websites or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the MMT website(s), or otherwise arising out of the use of the MMT website(s), whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. MMT is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of its pages or on any links or on any of the linked website pages.
- SAFETY OF DATA DOWNLOADED
the User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. Nevertheless, MMT will always make its best endeavors to ensure that the content on its websites or other information channels are free of any virus or such other malwares.
- FEEDBACK FROM CUSTOMER AND SOLICITATION
MMT may provide the User with contents such as sound, photographs, graphics, video or other material contained in sponsor advertisements or information. This material may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights and laws. The User may use this material only as expressly authorized by MMT and shall not copy, transmit or create derivative works of such material without express authorization. The User acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall not upload post, reproduce, or distribute any content on or through the Services that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right of a third party, without obtaining the written permission of the owner of such right. Any copyrighted or other proprietary content distributed with the consent of the owner must contain the appropriate copyright or other proprietary rights notice. The unauthorized submission or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject the User to personal liability or criminal prosecution.
- VISA OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
The travel bookings done by MMT are subject to the applicable requirements of Visa which are to be obtained by the individual traveller. MMT is not responsible for any issues, including inability to travel, arising out of such Visa requirements and is also not liable to refund for the untraveled bookings due to any such reason.
- PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
Unless otherwise specified, the MMT services are for the User's personal and non - commercial use. The User may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the MMT website(s) without the express written approval from MMT.
The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MMT and/or its affiliates, their websites and their respective lawful successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by MMT and/or its affiliates, partner websites and their respective lawful successors and assigns that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by the User pursuant to this agreement. The user shall be solely and exclusively liable for any breach of any country specific rules and regulations or general code of conduct and MMT cannot be held responsible for the same.
MMT at its sole discretion reserves the right to not to accept any customer order without assigning any reason thereof. Any contract to provide any service by MMT is not complete until full money towards the service is received from the User and accepted by MMT. Without prejudice to the other remedies available to MMT under this agreement, the TOS or under applicable law, MMT may limit the user's activity, or end the user's listing, warn other users of the user's actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate the user's registration, and/or refuse to provide the user with access to the website if:
- The user is in breach of this agreement, the TOS and/or the documents it incorporates by reference;
- MMT is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by the user; or
- MMT believes that the user's actions may infringe on any third party rights or breach any applicable law or otherwise result in any liability for the user, other users of the website and/or MMT.
MMT may at any time in its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. Once the user have been indefinitely suspended the user shall not register or attempt to register with MMT or use the website in any manner whatsoever until such time that the user is reinstated by MMT. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the user breaches this agreement, the TOS or the documents it incorporates by reference, MMT reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by the user to MMT and/or the service provider and to take strict legal action as MMT deems necessary.
- RIGHT TO CANCELLATION BY MMT IN CASE OF INVALID INFORMATION FROM USER
The User expressly undertakes to provide to MMT only correct and valid information while requesting for any services under this agreement, and not to make any misrepresentation of facts at all. Any default on part of the User would vitiate this agreement and shall disentitle the User from availing the services from MMT. In case MMT discovers or has reasons to believe at any time during or after receiving a request for services from the User that the request for services is either unauthorized or the information provided by the User or any of them is not correct or that any fact has been misrepresented by him, MMT in its sole discretion shall have the unrestricted right to take any steps against the User(s), including cancellation of the bookings, etc. without any prior intimation to the User. In such an event, MMT shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage that may be caused to the User or any of them as a consequence of such cancellation of booking or services. The User unequivocally indemnifies MMT of any such claim or liability and shall not hold MMT responsible for any loss or damage arising out of measures taken by MMT for safeguarding its own interest and that of its genuine customers. This would also include MMT denying/cancelling any bookings on account of suspected fraud transactions.
- INTERPRETATION NUMBER AND GENDER
The terms and conditions herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine, feminine and neuter form. The words "include", "includes" and "including" shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase "without limitation". Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms "herein", "hereof", "hereto", 'hereunder" and words of similar import refer to this agreement as a whole.
If any provision of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of this Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect.
The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of this agreement, terms and conditions, notices, or the right to use this website by the User contained herein or any other section or pages of Rightstay Websites or its partner websites or any provision hereof in any manner whatsoever. In the event that any of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein conflict with the Additional Terms or other terms and guidelines contained within any particular Rightstay website, then these terms shall control.
None of the provisions of any agreement, terms and conditions, notices, or the right to use this website by the User contained herein or any other section or pages of Rightstay Websites or its partner websites, shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between the User and MMT and no party shall have any authority to bind or shall be deemed to be the agent of the other in any way.
- UPDATION OF THE INFORMATION BY MMT
User acknowledges that MMT provides services with reasonable diligence and care. It endeavours its best to ensure that User does not face any inconvenience. However, at some times, the information, software, products, and services included in or available through the MMT websites or other sales channels and ad materials may include inaccuracies or typographical errors which will be immediately corrected as soon as MMT notices them. Changes are/may be periodically made/added to the information provided such. MMT may make improvements and/or changes in the MMT websites at any time without any notice to the User. Any advice received except through an authorized representative of MMT via the MMT websites should not be relied upon for any decisions.
MMT reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the MMT websites are offered, including but not limited to the charges. The User is responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
MMT hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction or country other than those where it is operating its offices. MMT considers itself and intends to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of NCR of Delhi, India.
- RESPONSIBILITIES OF USER VIS-a-VIS THE AGREEMENT
The User expressly agrees that use of the services is at their sole risk. To the extent MMT acts only as a booking agent on behalf of third party service providers, it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the standards of services provided by the service providers. In no circumstances shall MMT be liable for the services provided by the service provider. The services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. MMT may change the features or functionality of the services at any time, in their sole discretion, without notice. MMT expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. No advice or information, whether oral or written, which the User obtains from MMT or through the services shall create any warranty not expressly made herein or in the terms and conditions of the services. If the User does not agree with any of the terms above, they are advised not to read the material on any of the MMT pages or otherwise use any of the contents, pages, information or any other material provided by MMT. The sole and exclusive remedy of the User in case of disagreement, in whole or in part, of the user agreement, is to discontinue using the services after notifying MMT in writing.